Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cartridge Winner and a Teen Scene Layout!

Sorry for the delay in posting this, blogger still seems to not like posting pre-scheduled posts and I just didn't have time to correct it yesterday....anyhow, we do have a winner for the Elmo and Friends Holiday cartridge! 
Congrats Donna! If you will just drop me an email at gingerwilliamsphotography (at) gmail.com I'll get that off in the mail to you! Have fun with it!

And just to make this post a little more interesting, I have a layout to share using one of the newer Cricut Cartridges, Paper Doll Teen Scene.

I did this layout for the Cricut Blog when this cartridge was released and it seems about time to show it here!  One of the things I love about this cartridge is that the designer remembered that many of us have boys! There are lots of great boy cuts on this cartridge in addition to the wonderful girl cuts. One of my favorites is the soccer player. Perfect for some of my photos from Ty's fall season of soccer last year



The title comes from the Phrases Cartridge, another favorite of mine. The papers are by Bella Blvd, buttons by American Crafts and Basic Grey, and the brads are by Queen and Company.


Thanks for visiting today and have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment