Monday, April 30, 2012

Pink Lemonade Pie With Cricut Cut Gum Paste Flowers

Recently I had the chance to play with my Cricut Cake Machine to make some gum paste flowers. It was really fun and I loved how easy it was to make some really lovely decorations for this pink lemonade pie.


After a small amount of learning and figuring out the best way to cut the gum paste, I found that works really well in the Cake Machine. The flowers cut really well and even the tiny scallops in the center cut beautifully.


I found the recipe for this yummy pie on Pinterest and I can highly recommend it! You can find the recipe by clicking here.

If you hop over to today's post on the Cricut blog you can learn a lot more about the process, read some tips and tricks, and see more photos.

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on the Cricut blog and was blown away. Perfect project for me to finally coax my Cake machine out of the box! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I also spotted this on the Cricut Blog. Now I can put a "face" to the goodies you make. :-)

    ReplyDelete